from the Owner
Free Injury Screening
Call us to schedule an appointment for a free 15 minute injury screen. Let us help you better understand your injury and the options available for managing your recovery.
Why do I need a fitness assessment?
The assessment can help prevent injury and give direction on specific exercises for optimal results with your exercise program and/or personal trainer.
The assessment will include measurements of range of motion, strength, balance, heart rate and blood pressure. This information will determine if additional evaluation is needed to optimize your exercise program.
Welcome to PAR Plus Physical Therapy in Irvine
PAR Plus, Inc. is an outpatient physical therapy private practice, which is centrally located in the growing community of Irvine, California. Our facility is easily accessible to many outlying communities by three major freeways. We have convenient ground floor access and plenty of free parking available.
Experienced Physical Therapy Solutions:
We specialize in the evaluation and treatment of musculoskeletal problems or injuries, which may include:
- Pre and Post-surgical Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement Rehabilitation
- Athletic and Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Arthritic Conditions
- Acute/Chronic Pain Disorders
- Spinal Conditions
- TMJ Dysfunction
- Balance Training and Evaluation
- Work Injury Rehabilitation
- Personal Injury Rehabilitation
Service & Convenience:
- Flexible Appointment Times & Quick Scheduling for New Patients
- Complimentary Injury Screening
- Clean & Comfortable Environment
- One-on-one Care